Do you love brownies and marijuana? What could be better than a delicious, chocolatey brownie that’s also packed with cannabis? In this post, we will teach you how to make the perfect cannabis brownies. We’ll go over everything from the ingredients you need to the steps you need to follow. So whether you’re a first-time baker or an experienced chef, you’ll be able to make some amazing cannabis brownies
Cannabis Brownie Ingredients:
– ½ cup of cannabutter
– ¾ cup of sugar
– ¼ cup of cocoa powder
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon of baking powder
– ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour
– ½ cup of chocolate chips (optional)
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Line your eight-inch square baking pan with parchment paper
– In a medium saucepan/pot, melt the cannabutter over low heat
– Once the butter is melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
– Stir in the flour (and chocolate chips if needed)
– Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
– Bake for 25 minutes (until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and comes out clean)
– Let the brownies cool completely before cutting them into squares. Enjoy!
– If you want to make your brownies extra potent, you can add some extra cannabutter to the recipe. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar accordingly.
– You can also experiment with different types of chocolate in this recipe. For a richer flavor, try using dark chocolate chips or even adding a bit of espresso